• Por favor, faça o login para responder
7 respostas neste tópico

tampyco

Iniciante

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Postado 29 Out 2007 02:24

Ae pessoal, alguém pode me ensinar a Remover a Proteção RSA do V3i? Valeu!

#2 Guest_rubao620_*

Guest_rubao620_*
  • Visitantes

Postado 02 Nov 2007 23:51

Re: Como Remover a Proteção RSA do V3i?

[quote name=''tampyco']Ae pessoal' date=' alguém pode me ensinar a Remover a Proteção RSA do V3i? Valeu![/quote']

:?2:rolleyes:que proteção é esta?

tenho um v3i e gostaria de dar uma melhorada nele vê se me da uma força:mellow:

tampyco

Iniciante

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Postado 03 Nov 2007 01:37

Essa proteção bloqueia várias mudanças que você quer fazer no seu aparelho. E uma delas é a de instalar iTunes. Por isso preciso saber como remover essa proteção, pois queria instalar o iTunes no meu V3i.

R@belo

Membro Platinum PluS

• Membro Prime
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4986 posts
  • LocalizaçãoTaboão da Serra-SP

Postado 03 Nov 2007 14:22

[quote name=''tampyco']Ae pessoal' date=' alguém pode me ensinar a Remover a Proteção RSA do V3i? Valeu![/quote']

Se você for bom em inglês, conseguirá de boa, mas acho que em 0A.52 não funciona, pois no meu não deu, acho que até 0A.30.

Tentei passar o texto com as figuras e não consegui, então aí vai o link:

REMOVIDO LINK EXTERNO, ANEXADO TUTORIAL EM INGLÊS

Espero que saiba um pouco de inglês.

tampyco

Iniciante

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Postado 03 Nov 2007 21:05

esse link tá muito complicado, deve ter uma forma mais fácil de remover essa proteção RSA ;x

#6 Guest_motov3i_*

Guest_motov3i_*
  • Visitantes

Postado 04 Nov 2007 06:20

muito bom esse link...Pra quem não ler ingles, copie e cole o link no google. Qd aparecer o resultado, clique em "traduzir esta pagina" (ao lado direito do link normal ) ... Se der erro, volte e tente de novo... eu tive que fazer 4-5 vezes pra funcionar..

Uma dúvida: O tel tem que ser desbloqueado(sem restrição de provedor) primeiro ou isso funciona com todos, bloqueados ou nao? O meu v3i está bloqueado pra Claro no momento...

tampyco

Iniciante

• Membros
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Postado 04 Nov 2007 11:46

muito bom esse link...Pra quem não ler ingles, copie e cole o link no google. Qd aparecer o resultado, clique em "traduzir esta pagina" (ao lado direito do link normal ) ... Se der erro, volte e tente de novo... eu tive que fazer 4-5 vezes pra funcionar..

Uma dúvida: O tel tem que ser desbloqueado(sem restrição de provedor) primeiro ou isso funciona com todos, bloqueados ou nao? O meu v3i está bloqueado pra Claro no momento...

deu certo. será que esse tutorial desse link funfa mesmo? alguém já testou pra v3i?

R@belo

Membro Platinum PluS

• Membro Prime
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4986 posts
  • LocalizaçãoTaboão da Serra-SP

Postado 04 Out 2008 12:56

How to remove RSA protection

RSA is what is used by Motorola to protect code group 1 (CG1). CG1 contains the firmware for the phone. Now that the ability to defeat the RSA exists, many things can now be altered on the phone. For example you can change your splash screen image to anything you want, increase your 50 songs iTunes limit to 100 songs, and run signed and unsigned CORElets.

I want to say thank you and mention as many of the people involved in this as I can, because without their work, none of us would be able to do this.

I followed the instructions posted here at ModMyMoto. "Kirklestat" is the author of this particular guide which was adapted from a guide written by "Archy" (in Russian), which can be found here

forum.motofan.ru/index.php?showtopic=94215

at the Motofan forum.

These instructions not only work on the V3i, but also on the L6, L7, and V360.

The first thing you must do is decide whether you want to alter a monster pack that you already have on your computer, or backup your phone and alter that monster pack. I decided to backup my phone in its current condition, with all the mods and everything else I like already in place.

Start Flash & Backup 3. Keep in mind, you must have the full version of this program. If you have not registered your version, then it will not create a complete backup for you and these instructions will not work.

Go to the "Active phone profile:" drop down box and select your phone. Click the "Read Data" tab just below and to the left. Go to the bottom of the code group list and check the "Select all" box. Go to the "Backup format:" drop down box and select "SHX (S-Records file)". Then click the "Read data" button at the bottom right.

Imagem Postada

You will get a status screen for each code group as it backs up the data.

Imagem Postada

When it finished backing up my phone, it left a file called "2007-01-21_234004.shx" in my backups folder in my Flash & Backup 3 program folder. You might want to rename your monster pack to something a bit more descriptive so you can keep track of what that file really is.

Now that we have a monster pack to work with, start Random SHX Toolkit. This will be used to take the monster pack shx file we just saved, and break it down into its constitutent code groups. Click the button "Extract BIN files from SHX".

Imagem Postada

You will then get a pop up window to navigate to where your monster pack file is. Once you find it, select it and click "Open".

Imagem Postada

You'll get a status bar while it extracts the files and then you'll get a pop up window when it's done. Click "OK".

Imagem Postada

Now go back to where your monster pack file was and you'll see a new folder called "Extracted Bin". Open this folder and you'll see all the files that make up a monster pack.

The first file (and I'm only referring to the last character and extension of the file names, the previous characters will be different for everyone) is an .lst file. This contains information on all the other files in this folder along with their addresses. It serves as a checklist for the Random SHX program so that it can recompile these files back into a single monster pack file (shx). The rest of the files in order are:

0.bin This is the header.

1.bin This is the RAMdlr.

2.bin This is the CG1, or code group 1. This is the firmware of the phone, and the file we will be editing.

3.bin This is the CG2, or code group 2. This is the flex.

4.bin This is the CG3, or code group 3. This is the DSP firmware.

5.bin This is the CG4, or code group 4. This is the language pack.

6.bin This is the CG7, or code group 7. This is the digital signature.

7.bin This is the CG15, or code group 15. This is the DRM.

8.bin This is the CG18, or code group 18. This is another digital signature.

Imagem Postada

Start Simple RSA LTE2 Remover. You can get the program here. In the text box by #2, make sure you enter "12F80000".

Imagem Postada

Now click the button "..." next to the "CG1:" text box.

Imagem Postada

You will then get a pop up window to navigate to where your 2.bin file is. Once you find it, select it and click "Open".

Imagem Postada

Now click the button "..." next to the "CG7" text box.

Imagem Postada

You will then get a pop up window to navigate to where your 6.bin file is. Once you find it, select it and click "Open".

Imagem Postada

Now click the button "..." next to the "CG18" text box.

Imagem Postada

You will then get a pop up window to navigate to where your 8.bin file is. Once you find it, select it and click "Open".

Imagem Postada

Your program screen should now look like this:

Imagem Postada

Now click this button (which is below the "CG18" text box):

Imagem Postada

At this point the RSA is now removed. You can now close the Simple RSA LTE2 Remover program.

Once you apply RSA patched firmware to your phone, be aware that before flashing a language pack or a DRM (or even a font if you are really paranoid), split the shx file first and check that there is no CG7 included in it. Some of these files will have a CG7 combined with it. If a CG7 is present, remove it and recompile it only with the the code group you want to flash.

If you want to continue with modifying iTunes, then click here to go to the next step. Otherwise, perform the following steps to create a monster pack with no RSA.

Now we have to recompile all the .bin files into a monster pack so we can flash the phone. Start Random SHX Toolkit again. Now click the "Create SHX file from BINs" button.

Imagem Postada

The open pop up window will appear. Navigate back to your extracted bin folder and click on the only file that should appear. This is the .lst file. Select it and click "Open".

Imagem Postada

It will take some time to recompile. The new shx file will be saved in the extracted bin folder. In my case the new monster pack is called "2007-01-21_234004.shx". Not too helpful. You may want to rename this something like RSA removed monster pack so you know what it is.

Imagem Postada

Start RSD Lite and click the "..." button after your phone is recognized. This will make the open file dialog box appear. In this picture I have already renamed my file "2007-01-21_234004.shx" to "RSA Removed V3i.shx".

Imagem Postada

The flashing process failed, because of a checksum error (which I understand is common with a non RSA monster pack), but my phone restarted and it worked just fine. At this point you have a phone with its RSA removed.